We will make every effort to ensure that applications meet the following standards:
- You will be treated in a polite and helpful manner at all times.
- Your application will be dealt with efficiently and confidentially.
- Receipt of an application form or e-mail query will be acknowledged within 2 working days provided you have given us a valid e-mail address and that it has been submitted before the closing date.
- You will be informed if you have been shortlisted for interview within 20 working days of the closing date.
- If you do not hear from us within 20 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
- You will be advised within 10 working days of the result of any interview or selection test that you have taken part in, and you will have the right to discuss the results with a member of the interview panel.
- You will be kept informed of any delays that may occur in the recruitment and selection process, together with the reasons for them.
- To ensure fairness for all applicants, only applications received by the closing date will be considered.
- All decisions will be made in line with the Company’s Recruitment, Selection and Equality Policies.
- All decisions will be made on merit and in line with the job and skills requirements already set for the vacancy.
What do you need to know?
Each advertisement will outline the job role and requirements for the vacancy you are applying for. Use this information to show us how your skills, knowledge and attitude match the vacancy requirements – give us examples to back up your application. Provide details of your current and previous employment, listing the most recent post first. Don’t forget to include any experience you may have gained doing unpaid or voluntary work.
We will draw up a short-list of applicants based on the information provided on the application form, so please make sure you provide enough evidence that you meet the essential and desirable qualities in the person spec.
You can download an application form and send it to us or alternatively you can complete the online application form. For some positions we may ask you to provide a copy of your CV.
You will need to provide the details of two employment referees, one of which should be your current employer (or most recent employer). It is not acceptable to provide the name of a family member as a referee unless you were employed by them.
We ask all applicants to provide information which is used to produce an overall profile analysis of the people applying for employment and to monitor equality and diversity. This information is confidential and will be detached by the Human Resources team before your application is passed on to the Recruitment Panel.